TwoGroove.com - Musical Musings

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Little Business

I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of the great artists that have submitted their EPKs to be considered for a post here on the blog. I currently have a backlog of interesting interviews and excellent music to bring you; in the next couple of weeks I'll be posting more installments of Past, Present, Future. So if you're waiting for your interview to be posted, rest assured that I will get to it as soon as I can.

And if you want to make my backlog even bigger, send me an email at tyler[at]twogroove.com and I'd be happy to check out your music! Alternatively, you can submit your EPK through SonicBids or post your music to TwoGroove.

No comments:

TwoGroove: Musical Musings

Submit your EPK Blog Directory