TwoGroove.com - Musical Musings

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Looking for Contributors

So I've come to the sad realization that I am only one person and I haven't yet developed the ability to be at every show. As depressing as that is, there is something I can do about it: I'm looking for a few freelance contributors to head out to shows of their choosing, take pictures, and report back.

So if you are a writer, photographer, or both, I'm calling on you. No experience necessary (my pictures are amateur at best and taken with a PowerShot), and sorry, I can't afford to pay just yet. Photographers and writers retain full rights to their photos/content and will be properly praised and credited for their submissions.

Contact me (tyler@twogroove.com) if you are interested or for more information.

In the meantime, get out there and finish Free Week with a bang. Emo's is having a rockin' party tonight.

This is a photo (and a sweet Big Dog motorcycle). You can have your photos posted too!

No comments:

TwoGroove: Musical Musings

Submit your EPK Blog Directory