TwoGroove.com - Musical Musings

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Free Week - Friday Night


Once again, another great night in the city of Austin. I spent most of my night at a get together for Do512.com, hanging out with various media mavens and local heroes. They shared a lot of cool insights about the whole Austin scene. Being a newbie to the area, the history, and the politics, I found the whole thing fascinating.

After the shindig, we headed over to Mohawk to say hi to Rosa and check out The Laughing. These guys definitely earned their slot in Free Week; they have a great, if standard, indie sound and brought out a lot of people. Even if I am not a huge fan of a band's music, I am impressed when they take the stage with energy and do their part to get fans out.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

TwoGroove: Musical Musings

Submit your EPK Blog Directory